It sounds like a confession in a church … it’s been over 200 days since I’ve sat down and considered writing something in a blog 🙂
So much has happened for Annie’s Closet in this time, that I think it’s best to just list some of them and then take a breath rather than “wax lyrical” for page after page, (although, I suppose that is the point of a blog).
Highlights of the year to date have got to be, (in no particular order)
1. Converting the garage to an office/showroom.
2. Having a logo professionally designed to match the Annie’s Closet image.
3. Expanding the merchandise from fashion scarves to include messenger bags, purses, (full-size and coin) and scarf holders.
4. Re-developing the website to match the Annie’s Closet brand. Annie’s Closet is now a full-blown eCommerce experience.
5. Getting nominated for a “Mumpreneur’s Award” for best start up business, 2014. (Judging not concluded yet)
6. Breaking 3,300 facebook likes, 200 twitter followers, and scoring higher in Social Media rankings than most Professional Marketing Companies 🙂
Maybe that’s why I don’t find time to write a blog ……
Please visit http://www.annies-closet.co.uk and see exactly what I mean by expanding the business from what it was.
Hopefully I’ll have time to write some more blogs now my youngest is doing a couple of days at pre-school … but I seem to be filling that time up already with work.